Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Martellus Bennett's thought on Female Farting

Martellus Bennett has his own blog over at the Dallas Morning News that started a week ago. In this post he discusses what to do if your chic farts. The typos are minimal and forgivable since he is the Cowboys second best current tight end. Here is a little excerpt: 

"Man what do you do if your chic farts?It doesn't seem as if women should fart. I was walking in the grocery store in the chips and dips aisle. This lady was walking in front of me pushing her cart she stopped to pick up some pringles and let one rip. Sounded like a growl and and a motor but smelt like a dead carcus. OMG! Now I knew it wasn't me LOL and we were the only two people on the aisle. She just smiled and kept walking like nothing happened the smell followed her. I swear I could see it like smoke out of a train just nasty."


No comments:

Post a Comment